
Hank enjoying Jeff's music selections.

Bubble wrap is tons of fun. Thank you Auntie Thea.

Jason having fun with Michael and Jacob.

Jaclyn is all grown up (well almost). Driver's ed here I come.

Look at my new walkie-talkies!

Do you think it's for me?

Passing out presents with Jason.
2 comments:
I haven't seen your niece and nephew since your wedding, how'd they get that big? When you get back from your trip, you'll have to let me know what camera you're using. Maybe it's the lens? Your pictures look great!
Julie,
I can't take credit for any pictures. Michael is the photograpgher in the family. I can't tell you how many cameras we have. They seem to get fancier as time marches on. Right now he is using a Nikon, it has multiple lenses. Do ask me how to use it. As for Jaclyn, can you believe she is at Los Al now. I will send you a link to her half time performance. She is in color guard. No more drill team:(
Post a Comment