
My gym is sponsoring a program to get members fit for summer. From now until June 15th I am supposed to attend 5 classes/workouts per week and have the instructor sign off after the class. When the month is up, all who completed these workouts will be entered to win prizes. The timing is perfect since Jacob will be out of school on the 19th, at which point I will have no hope of getting to the gym.
Today I attended my first class but it was a bumpy morning. I showed up to a 9 AM class but was told that class no longer exists so I had to wait for the 9:45 AM class. Needless to say I was not happy. I kept myself busy by working out on one of the machines and pointed out all the flaws of their system. I am hopeful the week will get better and not worse. I will keep you updated on my progress because misery loves company.
1 comment:
Well I guess not everybody has a drill team background :-) Are you going during school hours? We don't have a Y program up here, but I hear they have a lot to offer a family.
Post a Comment