Thursday, June 10, 2010

Jacob's Autobiopoem

Jacob


Funny, strong, happy, I am as dirty as a shoe


Son of Diane and Michael


I like ice cream sundaes


I feel happy and excited


Who finds happiness in book shares, animals and open house


Who needs fruit, water and juice


Who gives help, nice and lovable


I am afraid of the creatures in the deep


I want to travel around the world


I would like to wear a uniform








I liked this so much that I wanted to share. This is a school project that Jacob worked on. There was a set of questions that Jacob had to fill out. The rough draft came home with a lot of red pen corrections. I liked the "rough" draft ideas the best.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Very sweet. Looks like you need to find a place to hang up. Too sweet to be filed away.