All the second grade classes performed fables for the parents. Jacob was in a group that performed Listen To Your Father written by one of the students. I took a movie of the fable but it is a silent movie as the children did not face forward or project. It is cute to watch anyway.
The Snail and The Spider by Jacob
One day a spider saw a snail. He said "Wow! You are slow!" The snail said, "Then let's have a race." The next day they did it. The turtle stomped his foot instead of shooting a gun. The spider bolted off. The snail had just finished making fly soup. The spider smelled it and came back and said, "Can I have some?" "Yes," said the snail. The spider gobbled that soup down like mad. He spent almost three hours eating soup. In the meantime, the snail was just passing the finish line. The snail came over to the spider and said, "I won!" The spider admitted that the snail won and they lived happily ever after.
Moral: Slow and steady wins the race.
No comments:
Post a Comment