
I am thankful for...
I am thankful for trees because they give us paper. Important because you need it to learn. Books are made of paper. Paper is very useful for learning to write and read. Paper can be used for a lot of things.
Trees also give us wood. Wood is very important because it gives us table and houses and popsicle sticks. There are tons of things that wood is useful for. Trees give us oxygen. Oxygen is important because we need it to breathe. We could not live without oxygen. Oxygen is what anything living needs.
That is what I am thankful for.
I am thankful for trees because they give us paper. Important because you need it to learn. Books are made of paper. Paper is very useful for learning to write and read. Paper can be used for a lot of things.
Trees also give us wood. Wood is very important because it gives us table and houses and popsicle sticks. There are tons of things that wood is useful for. Trees give us oxygen. Oxygen is important because we need it to breathe. We could not live without oxygen. Oxygen is what anything living needs.
That is what I am thankful for.
No comments:
Post a Comment