Happy Holidays. This was our first trip to sin city during the Christmas holiday season. I made it my mission to take as many photos as possible in front of Christmas decorations. Whenever possible I asked someone to take a picture of Michael and I.
The Rio Hotel.
Gingerbread Wynn and Encore Towers. Crafted from 3,500 gingerbread titles, rolled fondant and sugar. The confection weighs over 295 pounds and took 21 days to construct.
In front of the buffet at the Wynn Hotel where most of the sin took place, overeating.
New York, New York Hotel.
The Wynn Hotel.
I think this was the Palazzo Hotel.
Polished brass of Popeye at the Wynn Hotel.
The Wynn Hotel.
Downtown Las Vegas.
Downtown Las Vegas.
Our big night out included tickets to Penn and Teller at the Rio Hotel. It was a great show and these two are uber nice. Penn is 6 feet 7 inches.
Merry Christmas from Las Vegas!










No comments:
Post a Comment