On Sunday, we headed toward the Mississippi River and this is what we encountered.
Wasn't expecting to see a Holocaust Memorial down by the Mississippi River but there you go.
My first time at the Mississippi River.
A church and the Louisiana State Museum to the right.
Monument to the immigrant.
Lunch of fried fish which I promptly dropped in my lap and got my new pants all greasy.
Pooch Parade. Michael found this dog parade in a park.
We didn't stay for the 'official' parade, we just sat on this park bench and watched all the doggies dressed up go by. It was fun.
Night time parade on Canal Street. It is always challenging getting around the city during a parade.
The aftermath. We stayed and watched the cleanup crew which is a well oiled machine.
I have amassed a few bead necklaces without even trying. I think I will share them at work.
No comments:
Post a Comment