
This past weekend was Jacob's school annual fundraiser called Spring Fling. Michael helped with the set-up in the morning and I took Jacob to the actual event. I bought some raffle tickets, 20/$25 and Jacob and I went "shopping" for the things that we liked best. We were not present for the actual raffle but come Monday morning one of the kids told me that we had won. Sure enough we won this Wii Active game. Bad news is that you need a Wii console to actually play the game. Well, this is what happens when you send Mom to "shop" for things in which I do not know the "system requirements".
Jacob also came away as a winner. The teachers offer outings with the students and the parents bid on the outings. Jacob won an outing with his teacher. He and one other classmate will be going to the Star Eco Station (environmental education wildlife rescue center) and then to a park for lunch. Mom and Dad who donated to the school for this outing will be enjoying a kid free meal:)
No comments:
Post a Comment