Wednesday, August 20, 2014

August Round-Up

August is by far the busiest month of the year for us and with the remodel and a new puppy it has been doubly busy this year.
This cute couple celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary this year.
We all went out to dinner to celebrate the anniversary and Hank's birthday.
I made a Red Wine Velvet Cake from my Smitten Kitchen Cookbook.  It was decadent and delicious.
Michael's birthday is the next celebration of the month.  We all thought we took a picture this year but no one can find the picture.  This is from last year.  Funny thing is that Michael asked for a cake again this year with coconut.  If I find the picture I will post it later.


Jacob is the last celebration of the month.  He enjoyed his 11th birthday party and a rousing game of Apples to Apples.
You can see what I want to do now and Hope too.  Happy August and here is to school starting soon!

No comments: