Sunday, April 23, 2017

Activities Around the Ship

North Star. This ride above the ship is by reservation only and you get one trip per cruise. I did not attend since I was sick, a reason to go back.
A view of the ship on North Star.
Selfie extraordinaire.

Control panel. I bet you can guess who took this picture.
Next adventure, Ripcord by IFly. I call it the wind tunnel. I also decided this was not for me but someone needed to take pictures.
Pre-flight.
Jacob entering the chamber.


Jacob's flight.
Michael entering the chamber.
Michael's flight.
Bumper cars! I was most looking forward to this and it was the hardest ticket in town. The line was usually around the whole building and they only ran for 2 hours per day. We finally got on the last day of the cruise at 9:30 in the morning and we got in line 30 minutes early. Jacob declined this event.

No comments: