Sunday, April 23, 2017

The Bahamas

Our first stop in the Bahamas was CocoCay. This is one of Royal Caribbean's Islands. We had to tender over which was a long process. By the time we got to the island it was very busy and we had trouble finding three beach chairs together. It was hot with no shade so it was going to be a short trip.


I thought this sign was so funny.

Our next Island was Nassau which Jacob decided not to got to. Michael and I went to Fort Fincastle which was the highest point on the Island, Bennett's Hill.
Next we went to the Queen's Staircase.



I don't remember what this building was but it reminded me of a southern porch.
Colorful buildings abound even the police station. It was a beautiful day on Nassau; windy and breezy and not too hot. It reminded us not to go to the Caribbean in the summer.

No comments: