Our first day in Amsterdam was really hot in the 80-90 degrees. We managed to go for a walk to this old windmill.
Our second day we headed out early for our 8:30 AM reservation for the Anne Frank House. It was a wonderful tour which lasted an hour. I was so happy to have experienced this. One for the bucket list.
Amsterdam is one canal after another. I thought this was a pretty spot and not too crowded.
Jacob is keeping up with his Instagram account. This is a royal building.
We went to the Stedelijk Museum which was modern art and it had Air Conditioning!!! This particular piece caught my eye and it was called C'est What.
This box is floating and turns. We think it is computer operated. It was an impressive piece.
Jacob is enjoying the modern architecture. I like this stylized version of the photo that Google did for me.





1 comment:
Looks great, have a wonderful time.
Post a Comment