We took a cable car to the top of Masada. We arrived around 9:30 AM so it was not too hot yet.
This was truly an ancient place. I enjoyed learning all about it.
Looking down from Masada. The Dead Sea is in the distance.
Julie our fearless leader, she is a wealth of knowledge. I have enjoyed all the history she has taught us.
Walking back to the cable car. A well worth journey.
Greetings from the lowest point on earth at 1305 feet below sea level.
It was 40 degrees Celsius, you do the math. I know that it was hot and over 100 degrees.
Floating in the sea was easy, getting up was a little tricky.
Rabbi Zach Shapiro having a good time.
We spent much of the day on our bus. It was a 1 1/2 hour commute each way. Our feet don't hurt today. We leave the beautiful Inbal Hotel tomorrow for our next destination.
1 comment:
You look great in a bathing suit Diane! Did you float???
Post a Comment